Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09

It's a magical day, numerology speaking. And, of course, I have to throw in there it is my birthday. I have been waiting for this day to come all year. Waiting for something unusual to transcend. However, at 11:00 am this morning still no dice.



But wait, the magic did happen yesterday. Birthday money in the mail...that's always a blessing and something magical. My good ol' dad pulled through on that one for me. My friend is cooking something of a surprise for dinner tonight and having us all over....that will be yummy and good.



I over 20 people on Facebook wish me bday greetings making my heart melt. It feels so good to have so many take the time to say a little something to me. And then there is my "adopted" Wichita dad who sent me an email and a text sending me a happy one.



So I'm going to embrace the day, relish in the happiness, buy a lottery ticket, take a long, hot shower, paint my toenails, let someone else cook for me and have a super, magical fantabulous birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment